The HSV10-P28AX is a high pressure 2-way, piloted, poppet-type, normally closed, bi-directional, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve designed to function as a load holding or blocking valve in applications requiring low internal leakage bi-directionally.
When energized, the HSV10-P28AX allows flow in both directions. When de-energized, the valve blocks flow in both directions.
Manual Override Operation
For normal operation (de-energized) the manual override pin must be seated in the lower detent groove. To shift the valve manually, the operator pushes down on the knob and rotates 180 degrees in either direction. When the manual override is actuated, increased flow can be achieved by pulling on the knob.
NOTE: The manual override feature is intended for emergency use, not for continuous-duty operation.
- Integral position sensor indicates when valve is shifted.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- 960 hour salt-spray rated solenoid tubes and coils.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1 and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.