A solenoid-operated, 2 port, normally closed, poppet-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve, designed to function as a load holding or blocking valve in applications requiring low internal leakaget.
When de-energized, the SV10-P20AX acts as a check valve, allowing flow to pass from port 1 to port 2, while blocking flow in the reverse direction. When energized, the poppet lifts to the port 2 to port 1 flow path. in this mode, flow from 1 to 2 is severely restricted.
- Integral position sensor indicates when valve is shifted.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- 960 hour salt-spray rated solenoid tubes and coils.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1 and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.