The hsp12-20xx is a high pressure 2-way, piloted, poppet-type, proportional, normally closed screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve designed for low leakage blocking in load holding applications
When de-energized, the hsp12-20xx blocks flow from ports 2 to 1. In this mode the cartridge will allow flow from ports 1 to 2 after overcoming the spring forces (see performance graph). When energized, the valve will allow flow proportional to the applied current from ports 2 to 1 while severely restricting flow from ports 1 to 2
Manual Override Operation
For normal operation (de-energized) the manual override button must be fully rotated clockwise. To shift the valve manually, rotate the manual override button counter-clockwise. The manual override features is intended for emergency use, not for continuous-duty operation
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Linear metering and manual override options.
- All HyPerformance™ products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.