The pv42-m30xx is a solenoid operated, spool type, normally closed proportional priority flow regulator with pressure compensated regulated and bypass flow
The regulated flow is proportional to electric current applied to the solenoid. The valve is intended for use in mineral based or synthetic hydraulic fluids with lubricating properties
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges.
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Manual Override option.