The HTD10-40 is a high pressure, spool type, screw in, cartridge style, hydraulic pressure reducing/relieving valve that maintains the control pressure at the mid-point of the supply and tank pressure.
The spool is biased to block flow from port 2 to port 3 and allow flow from port 3 to port 4. Pressure applied to port 2 shifts the spool to block flow to port 4 and allow flow from port 2 to port 3 until the pressure at port 3 is at the mid-point of the pressure at port 2 and port 4. The valve relieves flow from port 3 to port 4 if the pressure at port 3 increases above the mid-point. Port 1 is blocked (unused).
- Divides torque between two series motors.
- Accommodates differential flow (size optimized).
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.