PS08-30 is a direct-acting, spool-type, hydraulic sequence valve with internal pilot and spring chamber drain, designed to direct oil to a secondary circuit once a predetermined pressure level is attained in the primary circuit.
In its steady state, the PS08-30 blocks flow at port 1 while allowing flow to pass from port 2 to port 3. On attainment of a predetermined pressure at port 1, the cartridge shifts to open at port 1 to port 2.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
- Optional spring ranges to 165.5 bar (2400 psi).
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Compact, industry-common size.