PS08-32 is a screw-in, cartridge style, direct-acting, spool-type, hydraulic sequence valve with external pilot and internal spring chamber drain, designed to direct flow to a secondary circuit once a predetermined pressure level is attained in the primary circuit
In its steady state, the PS08-32X blocks flow from port 3 to port 2. On attainment of a pre-determined pressure at port 1, the cartridge shifts to open port 3 to port 2. Since the spring chamber is vented at port 2, back pressure at port 2 will directly (1:1) affect the valve's setting
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
- Optional spring ranges to 165.5 bar (2400 psi).
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Compact, industry-common size.