The SV90-G40RX is a direct-acting, spool-type, 2-position, 4-way directional control valve. It is a drop-in, flange mounted, cartridge type valve for use with general purpose hydraulic fluids. The coil is an integral part of the valve and is not serviceable.
When de-energized, the SV90-G40RX allows flow from port 3 to port 4, and from port 2 to port 1. When energized, the spool shifts to allow flow from port 3 to port 2, and from port 4 to port 1.
- Bi-directional operation.
- Reduced leakage.
- Low pressure drop
- Economical drop-in style.
- Fast response.
- Corrosion-resistant plating.
- Inlet port screen option for additional resistance to contamination.
- Higher flow capacity at lower temperatures.
- Integral waterproof coil standard. See page 3.400.1 for a description of tests conducted to verify coil waterproofing.
- Coil voltage range from 10 to 28 VDC.
- Top-mounted coil with several push-on termination options.
- Round flange with optional mounting plates provides more options for orientation.
- Retrofit mounting options also available.