ZL70-30 is a solenoid operated, pressure compensated, spool type, normally closed, proportional bi-directional flow control valve.
The valve provides regulated flow in both directions, from port 2 to port 3 or from port 3 to port 2. Port 1 should be blocked. Regulated flow is proportional to electric current applied to solenoid. The valve is intended for use in mineral based or synthetic fluids with lubricated properties. D:5.2 m:5.2 1.06 [26,9] across flats 1.13 [28,7] across flats 7/8-14 unf-2a thread do not use with e-coil outline aluminum body shown.
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges.
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Manual Override option.