The FRRV10-41F is a screw-in, cartridge type, combination valve includes a pressure compensated, non adjustable priority type flow regulator and a pressure relief valve. The valve is intended for use with mineral based or synthetic hydraulic fluids with lubricating properties
It maintains a constant flow rate from port 3 regardless of load pressure changes at priority port 3, or bypass port 2
- Two valve functions in one, industry-common cavity.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Relief valve adjustments prohibit relief valve spring from going solid.
- Quiet, modulated response.
- Hardened parts for long life.