The SV90-G39X is a direct-acting, spool-type, 2-position, 3-way directional control valve. It is a drop-in, flange mounted, cartridge type valve for use with general purpose hydraulic fluids. The coil is an integral part of the valve and is not serviceable.
When de-energized, the SV90-G39X allows flow from port 2 to port 1, while blocking flow at port 3. When energized, the spool shifts to open from port 3 to port 2, while blocking flow at port 1.
- Bi-directional operation
- Reduced leakage
- Low pressure drop
- Economical drop-in style
- Fast response
- Corrosion-resistant plating
- Inlet port screen option for additional resistance to contamination
- Higher flow capacity at lower temperatures
- Integral waterproof coil standard. See page 3.400.1 for a description of tests conducted to verify coil waterproofing
- Coil voltage range from 10 to 28 VDC
- Top-mounted coil with several push-on termination options
- Round flange with optional mounting plates provides more options for orientation
- Retrofit mounting options also available